Current Programs: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Free sponsorship and tickets to special inspiring events for at-risk youth, women facing challenges and the disabled.
2) Offer Our Voices Our Stories, http://www.ourvoicesourstories.com, a play with music and dance amplifying the Voices of triumph spirits who have overcome unimaginable obstacles and pain. It’s a theatrical conversation about what it takes to get up after being knocked down by life. Our Voices leaves an indelible mark of Hope on the hearts of women, at-risk youth, and the disabled. It increases Awareness of the challenges faced by these populations, and inspires them to BELIEVE that they’re only one phrase away from Victory!
3) SHOUT (Success, Have Hope, Overcome, Use Your Power and Take Charge) seminars for women’s groups, homeless women, at-risk youth, women living in shelters, single mothers and more. SHOUT is offered to corporations to raise funds for Indelible Impact Programs. SHOUT Seminars have been held at:
Washington Prep High School
A New Way of Life Shelter
Union Rescue Mission, Women and Families Ministry
Windsor Hills Elementary
Los Angeles County Juvenile Detention Services
Ventura County Emergency Personnel
4) Phone and Letter Writing Campaign to encourage private businesses and government agencies to increase mainstream activities for the disabled.
5) Clothes and personal item drive, donating goods to local shelters.
1) Job Fair for disabled Youth held at The Help Group;
2) We Are Great Too Newsletter, increasing awareness of the greatness of the disabled workforce and the challenges that they face;